Terms and Conditions of Use
- 1.This website is operated by Japan Pulp and Paper Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) for the purpose of providing information and other services to the users of this website.
- 2.While the utmost care has been taken to ensure that the content provided on this website is accurate, the Company assumes no responsibility for any trouble, losses or damage sustained as a result of any information on this website.
- 3.The contents of this website may be subject to change, suspension or termination of operation without notice.
- 4.The copyrights for all content (including illustrations, photographs, text and data) found on this website remain the property of the Company and as a general rule may not be transferred or duplicated without the prior and express permission of the Company.
- 5.This website may be linked to other websites; however the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the content appearing on any such websites. Furthermore, the provision of links to other websites should in no way be construed as implying that the Company authorizes or endorses the content of such websites.
- 6.The Company requests that the operators of any websites that have established a link between their website and the Company’s contact the Company through the Contact Us page provided. Although it is unnecessary for website operators to obtain prior approval when establishing a link, the Company reserves the right to request the removal of any such links and may make such a request without stipulating a reason. Furthermore, as the Company makes changes to the files and directories on its website from time to time, please ensure that any links are made to the following URL: http://www.kamipa.co.jp/
- 7.The Company recommends viewing this website using the following browsers or later versions thereof: Internet Explorer7, FireFox3, Chrome4, Safari3
This website employs a 40-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) advanced encryption system for areas involving the input and transfer of personal information. Furthermore, while the Company has taken all reasonable measures to ensure the security of information appearing on this website, given the nature of Internet communications, please note that it is not possible for the Company to completely guarantee that security.